Call for Makers - Makers Area 2014 at Sandown Park

marc barto

Sep 29, 2014, 6:11:15 PM9/29/14
to lond...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

Last year we had an amazing time at this show, with fabulous projects (including a tweeting-drumming robot!) and a great sense of community.
We're back in December for more fun, so hopefully you'll apply to join our list of makers!

Happy to discuss details if interested, all info below.

cheers

Marc
------

Call for Makers - Makers Area 2014 at Sandown Park

The Makers Area is back at the Model Engineer Exhibition.
Our first edition was a a great success with over 2,000 people attending the 3 day long event to discover amazing DIY creations by the 30 makers taking part. If you want to see what happened last year, have a peek at our photo gallery!

About me

I run various Makers and open hardware groups in London (London Arduino, Not Just Arduino) and also co-organise the Mini Maker Faire in London.

Makers Area at MEX

This event involves hundreds of stands with the whole community of modellers, tinkerers, hobbyists (there is a locomotive coming from Australia...) and some of the best engineers in the UK. We will have a large dedicated area for 3D Scanning/Printing/Craft/Coding/Electronics (and more).

When / where?

This will take place on 12-14 December in Esher, Surrey (25min outside London) here is the link:

http://www.modelengineershow.co.uk/makersshow

If you want to see what happened last year, have a peek at our photo gallery!

Any question get in touch!