A Two-Day Acceleration Programme for hardware entrepreneurs

marc barto

Jul 2, 2015, 1:38:43 PM7/2/15
to lond...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys

I got an email from David, the organiser of the Hardware Startup Lab meetup in London. They're running on 27th and 28th of July a two-days hardware startup acceleration programme called "HardwarePRO Launchpad" (http://launchpad.hardwarepro.co) for 15 teams and asked if someone in our community was interested.

See his email for more details:

"The event is jam-packed with talks, mentoring sessions and a mini demo day. We have fantastic partners like PCH, Dragon Innovation, Indiegogo, InvestHK, Microsoft and many more who will be supporting the startups throughout the two days.

We will select 15 brilliant startups from across Europe to participate and we won't take any equity or charge any fee. It is totally free for the startups and they will have the opportunity of pitching to investors in London and Taiwan."