Bit By Bit | Making Raspberry Pi easy for everyone

Gaurav Gandhi

Nov 17, 2014, 2:29:51 PM11/17/14
to lond...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

I am looking forward to feedback by the community on our project which makes it easy for everyone to use and get on to Raspberry Pi.
Check our website: http://www.b3apps.com and our campaign at http://igg.me/at/bitbybit

Eager to know your opinion.

Thanks,
Gaurav

marc barto

Nov 19, 2014, 1:21:03 PM11/19/14
to Gaurav Gandhi, lond...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for posting Gaurav, I'll have a look and I'm sure other regulars too can send you comments on the specs

cheers

Marc

--
Co-organiser – Elephant & Castle Mini Maker Faire 2014

Elephant & Castle Mini Maker Faire is independently organised and operated under license from Maker Media, Inc.