Our next event is scheduled: Arduino Day!

marc barto

Mar 20, 2015, 4:19:04 PM3/20/15
to lond...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

It's Arduino Worldwide Day next Saturday!

We're back again this year to celebrate another Arduino Day and all types of DIY electronics projects. We're partnering up with our friends at the South London Makerspace who have a lovely new place in south London.

We are having a fairly informal day so please come along and join in.

Project demos/workshops

If you have cool toys you'd like to present or if you're up to run a quick workshop let us know!

Hope to see you all there!

Andy from Workshopshed

Mar 22, 2015, 7:55:25 AM3/22/15
to lond...@googlegroups.com
Another event I won't be able to make I'm afraid as I'm even busier that usual.

Christian Bianchini

Mar 22, 2015, 8:12:01 AM3/22/15
to Andy from Workshopshed, lond...@googlegroups.com

Will be interesting my led jacket with microphone ? It is not working 100% but it can be a bit of fun. Not sure what else I can show.

On 22 Mar 2015 12:55, "Andy from Workshopshed" <worksh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Another event I won't be able to make I'm afraid as I'm even busier that usual.

marc barto

Mar 22, 2015, 9:54:19 AM3/22/15
to Christian Bianchini, lond...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me, do you have photos or video?

cheers

marc barto

Mar 22, 2015, 10:10:34 AM3/22/15
to lond...@googlegroups.com
An observant member mentioned I forgot to give the meetup link :)
Here you go:

Christian Bianchini

Mar 22, 2015, 10:52:31 AM3/22/15
to marc barto, lond...@googlegroups.com