IoT for bikes, Enigma machines & more... Join our hardware showcase on 27th June

London Arduino Group

Jun 17, 2016, 10:45:26 AM6/17/16
to London Arduino Group
Hi all

We have an amazing programme for our June meetup! Hope you will join us for an evening of lightning talks, hardware products showcase, mentoring and networking.

RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/LondonArduino/events/231798908/

Our amazing speakers:

- Sasha Afanasieva, Founder & CEO of
Blubel, a smart bicycle bell that guides cyclists using a mix of sounds and lights
- Nick Reynolds: Arduino-based props built for Live Action Role-playing games
- Damon Millar, CTO of Buffalogrid, a mini solar power hub & internet service for off-grid communities

Sign up and info here: http://www.meetup.com/LondonArduino/events/231798908/

Hope to see you there

Marc