UCL iGEM wants to collaborate with Biohackers in London.

Philipp Böing

May 28, 2012, 7:23:01 PM5/28/12
to londonb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I guess the title really says it all.
I'm part of this year's iGEM team at University College and we'd love to create a collaboration with the DIYbio community in and around London.
One of the ideas we're most excited about is the possibility of taking some of our BioBrick construction / experimentation out of our own hidden university lab into a public space such as the London Hackspace. Of course this is all just talk at the moment, but we'd hope to make something like this happen with you this summer.

What do you think?

Best,

Philipp, UCL iGEM