Source of cheap tables

Yvan Janssens

Jun 19, 2018, 7:28:23 AM6/19/18
to 'chrisbob12' via London Hackspace
Hiya,

I am looking for a source of cheap tables (similar to the ones we had at the Hackspace) in East London, preferably somewhere where it’s possible to arrange delivery.

Does anybody know where I should start to look?

/y

Alex Macklen

Jun 30, 2018, 2:10:08 AM6/30/18
to London Hackspace
Its crazy but wish.  They are gonna take ages and be android 5.1 and have malware you can't get rid of, but they are like 30 quid

Adrian Godwin

Jun 30, 2018, 3:57:41 AM6/30/18
to london-hack-space
Alex, unless Yvan made a typo, it's tables. Not tablets. :)

There are lots of office furniture dealers who hold stock of new and used stuff, but in general they keep the good stuff for resale at a substantial fraction of new. Their sources are office clearances and auctions, and those can be a lot cheaper than the dealers. You probably won't find the clearances, but there are plenty of auctioneers. search for 'furniture auction'. It's unlikely they'll deliver, though.