Storage Request #469: 2 diplay cabinets, unexpected extension by Christian Jaeger

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Jun 9, 2016, 12:10:48 PM6/9/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
2 diplay cabinets, unexpected extension
https://london.hackspace.org.uk/storage/469
by Christian Jaeger
9th Jun 2016 - 23rd Jun 2016
Request for 14 days in the ground floor (next to drink fridge)

Andy can't remove the cabinets yet, he needs time to sort out the situation with his car.

***If no one replies to this topic the request will be automatically approved within 2 days.***

Lex Robinson

Jun 9, 2016, 3:52:36 PM6/9/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Are these the display cabinets that were marked as removed some time ago? Why are they indoors now?

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Jun 28, 2016, 10:43:22 AM6/28/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Unapproved with the reason 'Passed Deadline' by David Mansfield

andy

Jun 29, 2016, 9:36:03 AM6/29/16
to London Hackspace, no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

this has been been delt with

Peter "Sci" Turpin

Jun 30, 2016, 6:25:19 AM6/30/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
FYI for anyone who points out that they're still there; I asked Andy
about that. They're dealt with in that they (and his scooters) are due
to be removed on Friday.

On 29/06/2016 14:36, andy wrote:

> this has been been delt with

Nigel Worsley

Jun 30, 2016, 6:59:26 AM6/30/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
> they (and his scooters) are due to be removed on Friday.

These are the same scooters that Andy marked as removed 3 days ago, yes?

Nigle

Peter "Sci" Turpin

Jun 30, 2016, 7:51:28 AM6/30/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Yep.
This is pretty fast & loose with the definitions usually used in the
storage system, however Andy is in the space more often than most and as
a trustee may be in a better position to judge when items are no longer
a concern.

A "disposal booked" option, or similar, in the storage system would
allow for better-fit choices.

Since they're apparently due to be removed tomorrow, we should probably
let this slide (with caution) unless they're not removed as promised.

Dave Mansfield

Jul 7, 2016, 9:13:02 AM7/7/16
to London Hackspace, chr...@gmail.com
Could we get an update (or change the status if already removed).