Graham Perdeaux, HS02130

Graham Perdeaux

Feb 15, 2018, 4:45:45 PM2/15/18
to London Hackspace
Came in tonight to remove my Member's box. Last came in and used it in December.

It's not there. After ages of searching the entire space for any sign of it, I found one of the items that was inside, in the 3 week bin.

The box had huge labels both ends with my name and Hackspace number on it.

It contained nothing really of value, which makes the loss of it all the more frustrating.

There was heaps of wire, a caravan switching panel, parts of a broken Capri rear wiper motor, small electronic projects I'd abandoned over the years and many common components in bags.

There certainly hasn't been a shortage of empty boxes between December and now. Just can't understand it. If anyone finds any sign of it during the clearout over the next few days, please let me know?

Graham Perdeaux
HS02130