2 x 1U Sun Netra T1 servers

Jasper Wallace

May 5, 2015, 1:11:37 PM5/5/15
to london-hack-space

Hi,

I'm hopeing to find a new home for 2 Sun Netra T1's, they are the
hackspace at the moment.

1st:

Netra t1 (UltraSPARC-IIi 440MHz)
512 MB

2nd:

Netra T1 200 (UltraSPARC-IIe 500MHz)
1Gb ram

There are 4 x 17Gb drives and 2 x 36Gb drives with them, the 36Gb drives
might be dodgey, but they where happy when i dd'd /dev/zero over them...

Please contact me off list if you want to arrange pickup, or just turn up
and take them.

I'd prefer them to be used rather than stripped for there PSU's etc, so
they are not quite 3 week bin material yet.

--
[http://pointless.net/] [0x2ECA0975]

Alice Wyan

May 5, 2015, 2:02:35 PM5/5/15
to london-hack-space
No use for them as training material in the hackspace rack?

Adrian Godwin

May 5, 2015, 2:23:55 PM5/5/15
to london-hack-space
Training for someone about to timetravel to 1999 ?