Don't put lasercutter scraps in the recycling bin.

Henry Sands

May 29, 2015, 6:34:51 AM5/29/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Please do not put laser cutter scraps in the recycling bin, wood, acrylic and Mylar are not accepted at the recycling centre and this has caused our recycling bin out the back to not be picked up for a number of weeks.

This goes for any wood/plastic scraps actually, the only stuff that should go into recycling bins is HOUSEHOLD recyclables.

Ten Yen

May 30, 2015, 8:51:30 AM5/30/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Heya,
does it need tipping out and refilling (RagE-cycling)? I should be in
for the Demo party, but this might be past noise-in-the-yard curfew.

werd,

--
http://tenyen.net/

David Sullivan

May 30, 2015, 9:02:49 AM5/30/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, t...@sdf.org, ten...@tenyen.net
On Saturday, 30 May 2015 13:51:30 UTC+1, Ten Yen wrote:

does it need tipping out and refilling (RagE-cycling)?  I should be in
for the Demo party, but this might be past noise-in-the-yard curfew.

Nope, it's all mysteriously vanished and the bin is empty.

Sully.

Jasper Wallace

May 30, 2015, 11:50:27 AM5/30/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, t...@sdf.org, ten...@tenyen.net
In that case I guess they were confused and the message about the refused
pickup was from last week (when they definatly did refuse a pickup).

She did seem a bit uncertain about that on the phone. (I've had 2
different phone calls about it now).

[http://pointless.net/] [0x2ECA0975]