Next MathSpace Event - Friday 29th May - Connect Four Bot Programming Workshop

Matthew Scroggs

May 28, 2015, 5:00:38 AM5/28/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, lhs-ma...@googlegroups.com
Our next MathSpace event will be held on Friday the 29th of May from 18:30 onwards in the classroom.

We will be working on Python connect 4 bots to play in this game environment.

There will be cake for everyone and prizes for bots which win tournaments held throughout the evening.

Hope to see you all there!

Cameron Dobbs

May 28, 2015, 6:24:54 AM5/28/15
to lhs-ma...@googlegroups.com, london-h...@googlegroups.com
I won't be able to make it but I'll try and write something tonight which I could send across/merge, or if not I'll try and do something over the weekend for my own interest.

I would be interested in continuing working on something like this after the event and see how good we can make it. Anyone else want to do that with me?