Welding

John Stilia

Sep 20, 2017, 3:57:19 PM9/20/17
to London Hackspace
Hi guys.

Anyone can help me weld something on Friday ?
Very small job. Literally two spots.

I could do it myself but don't know where things are (welder, electrodes mask etc. )
As well I don't know if I need to go through some training

I will appreciate it !

Shaun Meehan

Sep 20, 2017, 6:17:17 PM9/20/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I can do that for you John what time Friday you thinking?

John Stilia

Sep 21, 2017, 2:54:54 AM9/21/17
to London Hackspace
Thanks mate.

I will be in past 1 until 5-6pm

I will be hanging around the laser cutter

deanforbes

Sep 21, 2017, 5:48:13 AM9/21/17
to London Hackspace
Please ensure you leave the room as you would like to find it :-)

It has had some disrespect recently :-(

John Stilia

Sep 21, 2017, 2:04:37 PM9/21/17
to London Hackspace
Totally

Same happen to me with the soldering area and the laser cutter area.

Shaun.
I can't make it for tomorrow I am afraid. Would you be around on Sunday (10:00 till 9:00 )

Muck appreciated !!

Shaun Meehan

Sep 21, 2017, 5:04:56 PM9/21/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Yeah that should be no problem 😎

Shaun Meehan

Sep 24, 2017, 7:52:50 AM9/24/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi John I have been tied up at work and can't make it today. I can do anyday next week if that is any help?

John Stilia

Sep 24, 2017, 7:53:52 AM9/24/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Don’t you worry.. I tried to weld it but the metal is very thin and even on the lower current is making holes..

Thanks a lot though!