Storage Request #420: Wood boards for a bed project by renato Lopes

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

May 12, 2016, 3:47:07 PM5/12/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Wood boards for a bed project
https://london.hackspace.org.uk/storage/420
by renato Lopes
16th May 2016 - 2nd Jun 2016
Request for 17 days in the basement (on and around the wood rack)

I will be building a king size bed. A second version of one I made a couple of years ago in the space. The bed is designed to be fully flatpacked so I will put it away after each work session (still, pieces are large/long). I expect I will be working mostly at weekends.
**update**
wood supplier cannot deliver the wood I need in the next days. Will update this once I get clear dates from them. Cheers

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Jun 28, 2016, 10:51:55 AM6/28/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Approved with the reason 'No Objections' by David Mansfield

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Jun 28, 2016, 10:52:08 AM6/28/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Passed Deadline by David Mansfield

andy

Jun 29, 2016, 12:45:04 PM6/29/16
to London Hackspace, no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk
please have all the facts in place be for posting
REMOVED

Dave Mansfield

Jun 30, 2016, 5:22:14 AM6/30/16
to London Hackspace, no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk
Then please mark as removed. Why should it be up to someone else to manage your storage requests?

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Jun 30, 2016, 5:24:33 AM6/30/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Removed with the reason 'Owner emailed list to say it had been removed.' by David Mansfield