Storage Request #514: 7 pieces of Oak (varying dims, longest 1800mm) by Mark Lilly

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Jul 23, 2016, 6:58:42 AM7/23/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
7 pieces of Oak (varying dims, longest 1800mm)
https://london.hackspace.org.uk/storage/514
by Mark Lilly
1st Aug 2016 - 15th Aug 2016
Request for 14 days in the basement (Wood rack)

Making a ladder -shelf. Usage of playwood tools needed

***If no one replies to this topic the request will be automatically approved within 2 days.***

Mark Lilly

Aug 2, 2016, 8:52:28 AM8/2/16
to London Hackspace, no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk
Does anyone know why my storage requests never get approved? Am I doing something wrong?

Aden

Aug 2, 2016, 8:55:49 AM8/2/16
to london-hack-space
If nobody has objected after a few days you can ask anyone in the space to approve it for you.

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 11:52 AM, Mark Lilly <igni...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know why my storage requests never get approved? Am I doing something wrong?

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Aug 2, 2016, 9:01:42 AM8/2/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Approved with the reason 'No concerns raised for ten days, approved' by Giacomo Giacomo

tim_n

Aug 2, 2016, 9:49:45 AM8/2/16
to London Hackspace, no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk
There's a fault with the system which seems to appear more often than not.  Thanks for using it anyway :)

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Aug 18, 2016, 11:33:01 AM8/18/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Passed Deadline with the reason 'Could we get an update (or change the ticket status if already removed).' by David Mansfield