Donation to London Hackspace by Bob_P from London 2600 of books, electronics kits and tools

Bob Plonker

Dec 18, 2011, 1:29:33 PM12/18/11
to London Hackspace
Afternoon ladies and gents.

I shall be popping down to the Hackspace later today with the items
listed below. They will mainly be in 2 white archive storage boxes.
Basically help yourself and enjoy.

FYI for anyone who was at this years CCC, I have the green blow up
alien. That was the mascot at our camp. I'm bringing this along too.

Regards.

Bob_P
London 2600

Tools & Electronics Kits
1 x cheap soldering iron
1 x Caltek digital multi metre CM2701
1 x cheap wire stripper
K8055 USB Experiment Interface Board (PIC) with software CD
Pic Programmer & Experimentation Board (8, 14, 18 and 28 pin PIC's)
with software CD
PICtutor emulator software from Matrix Multimedia
8052 Single Board Computer Kit (Unassembled) with printed instructions
Stamp 1 Board from Parallax Inc. & Basic Stamp Manual Version 1.9 by
Parallax Inc.

BOOKS

-----------
Electronics
-----------
Success in Electronics - ISBN 0-7195-4015-1
Practical Electronics for Inventors - ISBN 0-07-058078-2
Basic Electronics Eighth Edition - ISBN 0-07-115296-2
Build Your Own Electronics Workshop, Everything You Need to Design a
Work Space, Use Test Equipment, Build and Troubleshoot Circuits - ISBN
0-07-144724-5
Build your own Electronic Test Instruments - ISBN 0905705378
Radio & Electronics Cookbook - ISBN 0750652144

---------------
Robotics & A.I.
---------------
Lego Mindstorsm Interfacing - ISBN 0-07-140205-5
Artificial Intelligence, A Guide to Intelligent Systems - ISBN
0-201-71159-1
Instroduction to Autonomous Mobile Robots - ISBN 026219502X
Mechatronics, Electronic Control Systems in Mechanical and Electrical
Engineering, Third Edition - ISBN 0-13-121633-3

------
Phones
------
Telephone Installation Handbook Second Edition - ISBN 0-7506-5269-1

-----
Linux
-----
Ubuntu Hacks - ISBN 0596527209

-----------------
Computer Security
-----------------
SIGNED copy of Beyond Fear by Bruce Schneirer - ISBN 978-0-387-02620-6
The Art of Intrusion - ISBN 0-7645-6959-7
Hacking Exposed, Network Security Secrets & Solutions Third Edition -
ISBN 0-07-219381-6
Hacking Exposed, Web Applications, Second Edition - ISBN 0-07-226299-0
Stealing The Network, How to Own a Continent - ISBN 1-931836-05-1

---------------------------------------
Computer Programming Specific Langauges
---------------------------------------
Prolog Programming for Students - ISBN 1-85805-093-6
Big Java - ISBN 0-471-40248-6
XML in Easy Steps - ISBN 1-84078-124-6
Programming C# - ISBN 0-596-00489-3
Lego Mindsotrms Programming, Unleash the Power of the Java Platform by
Brian Bagnall

------------------------------------
Computing and Programming in General
------------------------------------
Computers from Logic to Architecture Second Edition - ISBN
0-07-709584-7
Structured Computer Organization Fourth Edition - ISBN 0-13-020435-8
UML Explained - ISBN 0-201-72182-1
Problem Solving and Programming Concepts Fifth Edition - ISBN
0-13-022967-9
Data Communications & Computer Networks, A Business User's Approach
Second Edition - ISBN 0-619-06464-1

---------
Ham Radio
---------
Air Band Radio Guide 3rd Edition - ISBN 0-7110-2501-0

-----------
Engineering
-----------
Milling in Small Lathes by Percival Marshall
Model Jet Reaction Engines by C. E. Bowden
Small Internal Combustion Engines by Edgar T. Westbury
Milling Operations in the Lathe - ISBN 0-85242-840-5
Improvements & Accessories for your Lathe by J A Radford
Metalwork and Machining Hints and Tips - ISBN 0-85242-947-9
Workshop Techniques by Geo. H. Thomas
Driving Force - The Natural Magic of Magnets - ISBN 0-674-21645-8
Ingenious Mechanisms, For Designers and Inventors, Volume 1 - ISBN
0-8311-1029-5
Ingenious Mechanisms, For Designers and Inventors, Volume 2 - ISBN
0-8311-1030-9
Ingenious Mechanisms, For Designers and Inventors, Volume 3 - ISBN
0-8311-1031-7
Ingenious Mechanisms, For Designers and Inventors, Volume 4 - ISBN
0-8311-1032-5

-------------
Majorly Other
-------------
Green blow up Alien from CCC camp 2011.
The New Encyclopedia of Stage Hypnotism - ISBN 1-89983-602-0
Methods of Disguise Second Edition - ISBN 1-893626-42-3
The Coming Insurrection by The Invisible Committee - ISBN 9781584350804

Adrian Godwin

Dec 18, 2011, 2:03:43 PM12/18/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 6:29 PM, Bob Plonker <bobpl...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Afternoon ladies and gents.
>
> I shall be popping down to the Hackspace later today with the items
> listed below.  They will mainly be in 2 white archive storage boxes.
> Basically help yourself and enjoy.
>
> FYI for anyone who was at this years CCC, I have the green blow up
> alien.  That was the mascot at our camp.  I'm bringing this along too.
>
> Regards.
>
> Bob_P
> London 2600

Thanks, there's some really interesting stuff there. I'd especially
like to look at some of the mechatronics and engineering books.

-adrian

Dec 18, 2011, 2:17:39 PM12/18/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
The New Encyclopedia of Stage Hypnotism - ISBN 1-89983-602-0I want
that book please :)

--

++++++++++[>+>+++>++
+++++>++++++++++<<<<
-]>>>+++++++.>++++++
+++++.+++..---------
.++++++++++.<<+++.<.

Jonty Wareing

Dec 18, 2011, 2:43:37 PM12/18/11
On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 07:17:39PM +0000, M wrote:
> The New Encyclopedia of Stage Hypnotism - ISBN 1-89983-602-0I want
> that book please :)

Put it in the library rather than taking it, I'd like a look too!

--jonty

Bob Plonker

Dec 18, 2011, 2:50:56 PM12/18/11
to London Hackspace
I'll be leaving in a few minutes. So hopefully I'll arrive around
21:00 ish this evening.

I've got the phone number in case I can't get in.

I'll whack 'em in the library. Ow very posh.

Regards.

Bob_P

Dec 18, 2011, 6:55:52 PM12/18/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, Jonty Wareing
Oh dear, Jonty reading up on hypnotism.. Is it too late for me to say
sorry for my antics?

Re: Library
Sure thing sir, I was concerned that it would leave without me ever
getting to take a look at it. I reallly really am excited about that
book because I anticipate it to be quite brilliant, the author knew a
considerable amount on the subject and had an elegant execution. One
of the few hypnotists that I believe deserve to be admired. If you
want, /msg me off list and I'll chuck some names at you that are worth
keeping an eye out for.