Laser Cutter or Shapeoko

Myles. I

Dec 7, 2016, 9:23:55 AM12/7/16
to London Hackspace
Is the Laser Cutter currently in operation and can i book an induction for its use please?

If not, can i have an induction for the Shapeoko machine please?

I can confirm that I am a member of Hackspace.

Regards,

Myles

Nick Reynolds

Dec 7, 2016, 9:28:15 AM12/7/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
For future reference...

https://london.hackspace.org.uk/members/tools.php
> --

Nick Reynolds - 950SM|620SC
In the land beyond cleaning where the Dust Donkeys dwell

David Dorward

Dec 7, 2016, 9:29:58 AM12/7/16
to London Hackspace
On 7 Dec 2016, at 14:20, Myles. I wrote:

> Is the Laser Cutter currently in operation

See the top of the Wiki page:
https://wiki.london.hackspace.org.uk/view/Silvertail_A0_Laser_Cutter

> and can i book an induction for its use please?

See the training section of the Wiki page:
https://wiki.london.hackspace.org.uk/view/Silvertail_A0_Laser_Cutter#Training

> If not, can i have an induction for the Shapeoko machine please?

See the Wiki page:
https://wiki.london.hackspace.org.uk/view/ShapeOko_Induction

Mentar .

Dec 7, 2016, 9:30:02 AM12/7/16
to london-hack-space

On 7 December 2016 at 14:28, 'Nick Reynolds' via London Hackspace <london-h...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

On 7 December 2016 at 14:20, Myles. I <mindw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is the Laser Cutter currently in operation and can i book an induction for
> its use please?
>
> If not, can i have an induction for the Shapeoko machine please?
>
> I can confirm that I am a member of Hackspace.
>
> Regards,
>
> Myles
>
> --

Nick Reynolds - 950SM|620SC
In the land beyond cleaning where the Dust Donkeys dwell

Tom Chambers

Dec 8, 2016, 8:53:03 AM12/8/16
to London Hackspace
Is anyone planning to do inductions with the shapeoko? There hasn't been one for about six months.