3D printer left with printed model on the bed

Michele Panegrossi

Jan 22, 2017, 4:27:00 AM1/22/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hackers,

Somebody left the hull 3d printer with a finished model on the bed. Can I take it off and use the printer?

Thanks,
Michele

IMG_20170122_092350.jpg

Radek Chwistek

Jan 22, 2017, 8:12:19 AM1/22/17
to London Hackspace
Hi,

I assumed you took it off the platform-thanks! Getting to the hackspace now to pick it up.

Radek

Radek Chwistek

Jan 22, 2017, 8:33:49 AM1/22/17
to London Hackspace
There also was my Oyster card in the reader-wondering if you've seen it?

Radek

Michele Panegrossi

Jan 22, 2017, 9:32:52 AM1/22/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Yes I did take it off the bed, left it on the safe.
The Oyster card was not there anymore when I got there. I asked somebody in the space they said somebody took it.

Cheers,
Michele