Darkroom now packed, please remove any remaining personal items

Alexander Baxevanis

Feb 18, 2018, 1:06:49 PM2/18/18
to London Hackspace
Hi all,

To prepare for the move, I went to the space today and packed all the darkroom equipment apart from the enlargers into boxes. Please don't attempt to unpack anything and use the darkroom.

There's a whole bunch of chemicals with people's name on them, I put them all in the middle sink. Also a bit of paper and negatives found in drawers and around the darkroom, left this in the front room shelves.

If you have any consumables (chemicals or paper) that you want to keep for your own use, please remove them ASAP.

The proper space packing/teardown starts on the 23rd, so anything left behind will either be considered a donation to the space and get packed (if it's in usable/transportable condition) or will be thrown away if we can't see any reason to keep it (e.g. mixed chemicals likely to have expired, stuff stored in plastic drinks bottles).

Let me know if you have any darkroom-specific questions or concerns.

Cheers,
Alex