Laser Cutter Down

Chanelle Joseph

Sep 27, 2016, 5:04:43 PM9/27/16
to London Hackspace
Hi

I noticed the laser cutter is down but no notes to say why. I'm sure this is posted on IRC but I don't have access. Can someone update the mailing list.

Cheers

Charles Yarnold

Sep 27, 2016, 6:46:52 PM9/27/16
to Hackspace Mailing List
It was taken down by request, details when we have them to share.

Scooby

Simon Howes

Oct 3, 2016, 3:18:05 AM10/3/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

Oh come on.
You just got unbanned, do we really need to go through all this again with your childish transparent vindictive attacks?

Mods!

tgreer

Oct 3, 2016, 3:31:56 AM10/3/16
to London Hackspace
Fuck off scooby. This BS is exactly why nobody likes you.

Charles Yarnold

Oct 3, 2016, 2:57:12 PM10/3/16
to Hackspace Mailing List
You can certainly ask, can I ask why you want to know?

Scooby

Oct 17, 2016, 1:01:36 PM10/17/16
to London Hackspace

Its quite a very reasonable question to be asking publicly, A complaint has recently been brought to my attention reference Sol Charles who is believed to be misusing the Laser Cutter for hes own use and gain then immediately placing it under "Out Of Service" without following the right protocol, for a very long time there has been a view by many members that there is a monopoly and inappropriate control over the laser cutter by a small group and it has been placed "Out Of Service"unreasonably.

   I would also like to point out to those who are deploying into defense mode and choosing to insult me publicly, should immediately refrain      themselves    and behave in a more civilized manor.