Storage Request #420: Wood boards for a bed project by renato Lopes

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Apr 30, 2016, 4:28:35 PM4/30/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Wood boards for a bed project
https://london.hackspace.org.uk/storage/420
by renato Lopes
7th May 2016 - 15th May 2016
Request for 8 days in the basement (on and around the wood rack)

I will be building a king size bed. A second version of one I made a couple of years ago in the space. The bed is designed to be fully flatpacked so I will put it away after each work session (still, pieces are large/long). I expect I will be working mostly at weekends.

***If no one replies to this topic the request will be automatically approved within 2 days.***

Renato Lopes

Apr 30, 2016, 4:55:51 PM4/30/16
to London Hackspace, no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk
Just to document, this was version 1. :-)
bed-v0.jpg