Lost usb - files on laptop

Giac0m0

Jul 25, 2017, 11:55:37 AM7/25/17
to London Hackspace
Hello.

Recently I left my usb in the space, which has gone from the lost and found red bin.

I'm after my files, but I can't find the laptop mentioned in the email I received. I did find a Toshiba under the kiosk, but it won't boot up. Is this the same laptop?

I'd love my silver usb back, it has my giacomo.phone email address label on it. Failing that I would like my files, if they can be recovered. I'm at the space now, but could come back. Can anyone help me?

Giac0m0

Jul 25, 2017, 12:06:10 PM7/25/17
to London Hackspace
Huzzah! I found the usb near the laser cutter.