Storage Request #135: A 1.2m x 2.5m sheet of steel and rack made of scaffold boards. by Justin Fishlock

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

May 27, 2015, 3:02:58 PM5/27/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
A 1.2m x 2.5m sheet of steel and rack made of scaffold boards.
https://london.hackspace.org.uk/storage/135
by Justin Fishlock
27th May 2015 - 1st Jun 2015
Request for 5 days in the yard (stored by the fence next to the parking bays)

A new request for a project started last week which I ran out of time on.
This will involve cutting a sheet of steel into sections and then welding together on the rack. from the 27th until the 1st June.

***If no one replies to this topic the request will be automatically approved within 7 days.***

Eugene Nadyrshin

May 27, 2015, 6:16:36 PM5/27/15
to london-hack-space
Hi Justin, is it related to https://london.hackspace.org.uk/storage/130? That one has passed the deadline with no updates, please address that first!

Des Quilty

May 28, 2015, 3:05:50 AM5/28/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi Justin,

I don't see you down as having a welding induction on the welding training page?