booking the classroom on Sun, 8 Oct for our brain-computer interface project, icibici?

Colin Rowat

Sep 20, 2017, 12:23:51 PM9/20/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

We'd like to have another hackathon for our low cost brain-computer interface project, icibici, at the Hackspace on Sunday, 8 Oct (10:30am - 4:00pm).

There's nothing currently in the calendar until 6:30pm.  Could we book the classroom?

More information can be seen at https://icibici.github.io/site.

This summer, we had 200 boards printed and assembled, so we’ve got plenty for anyone who’s interested.

Everyone is welcome.  On the software side, we’ll be working on the text entry app (https://github.com/ryanlintott/SSVEP_keyboard) and the diagnostic app (https://github.com/icibici/Android-diagnostic-app).  On hardware, we need to develop a test for boards that have had current run through them backwards.

Thanks,

Colin / espero

Paddy Duncan

Sep 22, 2017, 6:15:21 AM9/22/17