Hackoustic Festival tomorrow

Tim Yates

Jul 22, 2016, 10:53:14 AM7/22/16
to London Hackspace
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to send a quick reminder about the Hackoustic Festival that's happening tomorrow at Machines Room round the corner from the space. We've got a selection of all sorts of interesting hacked instruments, sound installations and performances, so come along and have a look! The details are here: hackousticfestival.uk

Because of this we won't be having our usual end of the month meetup this month so I've removed it from the calendar. Christian from the AI group has been in touch already about this and it looks like their session is scheduled in that space instead.

Hopefully see you there!

Tim