Storage Request #533: Plywood and 4-2 by Matthew aspinall

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Aug 12, 2016, 8:10:12 AM8/12/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Plywood and 4-2
https://london.hackspace.org.uk/storage/533
by Matthew aspinall
16th Aug 2016 - 19th Aug 2016
Request for 3 days in the yard (Between bins and radio shack )

Been asked to make a 8*4 letters, and other items, for the Barking Afro beats festival.
I'd like to use the area between the bins and the antenna trailer. This will require approx 20 sheets of ply, 100m of 4-2. All to be stored in that area. Materials delivery would be Tuesday, all finished and gone by Fri.

***If no one replies to this topic the request will be automatically approved within 7 days.***

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Aug 14, 2016, 7:32:32 PM8/14/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Approved by Dean Forbes

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Aug 23, 2016, 10:39:50 AM8/23/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Passed Deadline with the reason 'Can we get an update (or please update the storage ticket if already removed)' by David Mansfield

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Aug 18, 2017, 1:00:16 AM8/18/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
28-day anniversary of Passed Deadline, reminder email sent to owner

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Aug 29, 2017, 12:43:09 PM8/29/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Removed with the reason 'gone' by Paddy Duncan