Storage Request #774: Yellow balau by Matthew aspinall

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Apr 25, 2017, 9:54:50 AM4/25/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Yellow balau
https://london.hackspace.org.uk/storage/774
by Matthew aspinall
28th Apr 2017 - 8th May 2017
Request for 10 days in the yard (Between radio mast and outer fence )

I need to turn 30mts of decking into a series of ladders, for wall mounting. Thus I need to store 30 mts of decking. All my own tools, and can all happen in the yard. Client expects delivery in two weeks, so that's my time scale.

***If no one replies to this topic the request will be automatically approved within 7 days.***

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Apr 25, 2017, 3:02:02 PM4/25/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Approved by Rob Canning

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Aug 14, 2017, 4:39:08 PM8/14/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Owner isn't a subscribed member, status automatically changed to Passed Deadline

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Aug 14, 2017, 5:50:27 PM8/14/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Extended with the reason 'this person is a member' by Andrew david Tidman

Nigel Worsley

Aug 14, 2017, 5:57:56 PM8/14/17
to london-hack-space
> Status changed to Extended with the reason 'this person is a member' by Andrew david Tidman

According to the membership system he isn't any more, on what basis
have you decided that he is?

Nigle

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Aug 15, 2017, 12:52:26 AM8/15/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Passed Deadline with the reason 'So what, it's the middle of August....' by Paddy Duncan

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Aug 28, 2017, 1:00:23 AM8/28/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
28-day anniversary of Passed Deadline, reminder email sent to owner

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Aug 29, 2017, 12:37:34 PM8/29/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Removed with the reason 'gone' by Paddy Duncan