Falcon bike frame.

JLJ

Sep 27, 2016, 7:29:55 AM9/27/16
to London Hackspace
Hi hackspacers,

There is a falcon bike frame in the yard that looks like it is in need of some tlc. There is no DNH sticker on it and i was wondering if it is for grabs? My plan would be to restore it to its former glory. If anyone knows anything about it then please get in touch.

Many thanks

John

Domas

Sep 27, 2016, 12:48:29 PM9/27/16
to London Hackspace
If it looks like it's abandoned, the usual procedure is to post Notice of Disposal sticker first.

JLJ

Sep 28, 2016, 5:50:15 AM9/28/16
to London Hackspace
Thanks, I was just enquiring before hand.

I have place a NOD sticker on the frame.

many thanks

John