Our New Space

Russ Garrett

Aug 3, 2009, 2:29:56 PM8/3/09
to London Hack Space
In case you haven't heard already, last week we paid the first month's
rent on our new space in Barnsbury. The location is here:

http://bit.ly/24N4r8

If anyone wants to come and take a look around, Jonty and I are going
to be there tomorrow (Tuesday 4th) at around 8:30pm - we'll probably
go to the pub afterwards.

There's still a ton of stuff that needs doing, so we're not officially
opening the space yet, but there will be plenty of chances to get
involved. We're going to take a day off next week (more details closer
to the time), get a van, do some repairs and move some stuff in.

If you have anything you'd like to donate (furniture is especially
needed at the moment, we don't need 50 old servers), or if you want to
lend a hand, let us know.

One last thing: membership will be *required* to use the space, and
the recommended donation is now £20/month. You can still pay less, but
if you can afford it we'd be very greatful if you paid the £20 (or
more!) - that'll help us build up more money for equipment.

We're still going to be running our fortnightly hack evenings at the
Hub, which will remain free (as in beer). The next one is, in fact, on
Thursday. See you there!

Cheers,

Russ

Russ Garrett

Aug 3, 2009, 2:34:37 PM8/3/09
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
> In case you haven't heard already, last week we paid the first month's
> rent on our new space in Barnsbury. The location is here:
>
> http://bit.ly/24N4r8

It turns out that Google street view permalinking is broken, and we are not
in fact based in a late Victorian midterrace house worth several million.