Weekend 3D printer training

Christopher Paton

May 29, 2015, 10:26:52 AM5/29/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I noticed i haven't done a weekend training session in ages, so there will be 2 tomorrow (Sat 30th), 1pm and 3pm.

Sign up:

Best
Hipster

Patrick

Jun 1, 2015, 2:35:36 PM6/1/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I did training back in Feb but haven't had a reason to use the printer. Now I have one :) but a quick remind of what's what should be in place.

Ian Lewis, who did the training, didn't add my card any way. How / whom should I get in touch with?

Regards,
Patrick

---
User:Bogglie

Christopher Paton

Jun 1, 2015, 8:30:07 PM6/1/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick.

Did you do the training when we were using octoprint? I can run you through a refresher. I'm in all week.

Hipster
chris

Patrick

Jun 1, 2015, 9:50:56 PM6/1/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

Yep, I did Octoprint. Actally I do have all the software on my laptop just for testing. I just need a quick reminder of details. I'll be in after 18:00 this week too. I'll ask around for you or just go to the Wiki user's page and look my photo up.

Thanks

Patrick

Jun 2, 2015, 2:58:21 PM6/2/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Chris,

Thanks for your help today. I appreciate it.

The guy with the kid who has been printing before me - I think he left his Oyster. If he won't reappear - I'm leaving his card by the printer.

Patrick

Radek Chwistek

Jun 4, 2015, 3:45:52 PM6/4/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Does the training entail Stratasys operation too? Noticed 2nd printer added on the training page, would be exciting to learn how to use it!

Cheers,
Radek