RE: [london-hack-space] Loose connection in rear doorbot

Paddy Duncan

Oct 19, 2016, 6:32:13 AM10/19/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, pad...@padski.co.uk

The last time it died totally, it was the relay contacts worn away (there’s a relay board separate to the Launchpad), I replaced the relay.

It’s quite easy to confirm, with a voltmeter on the relay coil vs on the contacts.

I’ll get another if someone can confirm this is the case

About half the time, rear doorbot is working but the connection to the electronic lock isn't. This morning I turned up to three people locked out of the space and we had to "bypass the lock" to get inside and last night on open evening in happened as well.

Peter "Sci" Turpin

Oct 19, 2016, 8:17:44 AM10/19/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Could we perhaps switch to a solid-state relay?