Design Installation: Looking for coder (Processing & Arduino)

Sheana Yu

May 24, 2015, 7:42:29 AM5/24/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

Hi!

I’m Sheana from Royal College of Art, looking for a coder who knows processing and arduino to help us set up a design installation.

This involves sound recording through a wireless device,  and matching it with an image based on the time the sound is being saved. (We’ll fill you in with more details when you contact us :) )

We think it’s a maximum of 2 days work, it will be paid and price is negotiable :)

OR  skill exchange in return if you need some designs done, our team has experienced product & graphic designers.

Let us know if you are interested asap! Thanks!

Best,

Sheana

andrea...@happyfinish.com

May 28, 2015, 6:46:26 AM5/28/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I'm a professional interactive software developer, which also loves making stuff (both software and electronics) in his spare time.
I'd be glad to help as an opportunity to meet new makers and exchange skills, and to work on exciting / unusual projects

Let me know if you still need help, I have a good working knowledge of Arduino + Processing (or more complex interactive tech if needed)

Cheers,

Andrea