Member + acquaintances urinating on back gate

Alex McConnachie

Apr 29, 2016, 9:29:26 PM4/29/16
to London Hackspace
At about 1am this morning I spotted a group of guys leaving through the back gate as I sat down outside the lift and as soon as they got out, three or maybe all four of them took a leak on the back gate.

According to andy and chris they came in the front door of their own accord so obviously at least one of them is a member. Maybe someone could check doorbot and/or cameras to see who this was?

Paddy Duncan

Apr 30, 2016, 4:23:22 AM4/30/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

12.30am they left., looks like a member showing 3 friends around for 10mins...

There was very little traffic so it's obvious who the member was.

Thanks for letting us know, we'll have a word..

Cheers

Paddy

Antonio

Apr 30, 2016, 9:28:31 AM4/30/16
to London Hackspace
I was the member and those were my friends. They wanted to see the space on the way to a nearby bar. We spent 10 minutes, they took a couple of pictures and we left through the back gate. No one of us urinated on the street or anywhere inside hackspace. I just double-checked with them in case i had missed something and I would be ready (and embarrassed) to apologise on their behalf. But it didn't happen, so not sure who did it.
We did see someone going for a smoke as we were leaving.

Cheers

Antonio

Apr 30, 2016, 1:17:24 PM4/30/16
to London Hackspace
Actually... could the confusion come from the fact that one of my friends had the bad idea of sitting on a plastic chair next to the bike shed to take a pic on our way out, and he landed his bum in a puddle of rain that had formed on the seat? :D
That was hilarous!
We smelled it to make sure it was just water and not oil, solvent or who knows.

But we had plenty of toilets around us all night and no reason to wee outdoors.

I think this has been clarified and we can now focus on more interesting topics, but if anyone requires further detail of my friends' urinating habits on Friday nights i might be able to answer...

Happy hacking otherwise