Wanted: Subwoofers and Speakers, Broken built in amps not a problem!

alexander ross

Sep 30, 2016, 1:01:58 PM9/30/16
to London Hackspace
Hi’a. I imagine theres various sizes of odd boxed/enclosed subwoofers and speakers which are suitable for music. That are going to waist and if the speakers inside the enclosure are in good condition (not damaged, holes,etc) then i would be most interested in them. Speakers/subwoofers that are active/powered, Which means a built-in amplifier that is also broken. Are still useful to me, as i can replace/remove the amplifier :).

I live around the edge of london but i can and do pop in now and then and can come and pick them up when there’s some available.

I’ve been experimenting, developing portable li-ion battery power speaker setups. so more speakers/subwoofers will help me in that journey. While putting to use some good but under appreciated speakers/subwoofers :)

Thanks muchly

Lewis

Sep 30, 2016, 8:22:21 PM9/30/16
to London Hackspace
Hey! I have a set of 2 speakers that blew when they were connected to a ridiculous amp and have just been sitting in my flat waiting for me to replace the cones. As I haven't done it in the past year, i reckon they are fair game. PM me about them
Message has been deleted