Scrap Floppy disk drives

John Stilia

Sep 23, 2017, 3:27:33 PM9/23/17
to London Hackspace
Hi all.

I am looking for some scrap Floppy disk drives or CDrom drives

Let me know if any of you have some.

Looking for 3 each for a 3D printer project.

Thanks a lot

Shaun Meehan

Sep 23, 2017, 3:44:25 PM9/23/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Does it matter if it's CDROM or dvd

John Stilia

Sep 23, 2017, 3:52:12 PM9/23/17
to London Hackspace
Nope. Will still do the job.
I mainly need the steper moors.

henry...@ntlworld.com

Sep 24, 2017, 11:31:03 AM9/24/17
to London Hackspace
John,

I've got several floppy drives you can have. I can drop them off at the space this evening, after 9:00.
Will you be there? If not, where should I leave them?

John Stilia

Sep 24, 2017, 12:02:56 PM9/24/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi mate…

That sounds awesome!

I will do a storage request and leave the sticker on the Kiosk

Please leave the Drives at the Wooden table near by the library, There is a pilar there!

Thanks a lot !

John Stilia

Sep 24, 2017, 12:27:47 PM9/24/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi mate…

That sounds awesome!

I will do a storage request and leave the sticker on the Kiosk

Please leave the Drives at the Wooden table near by the Kiosk

Thanks a lot

henry...@ntlworld.com

Sep 24, 2017, 10:55:52 PM9/24/17
to London Hackspace
Drives in yellow bag on table by pillar with your DNH sticker.