Minor website update

Jasper Wallace

May 6, 2015, 4:51:11 PM5/6/15
to london-hack-space

Hi,

The Members profile page now supports XMPP, RSS, Minecraft and Ello as
aliases.

--
[http://pointless.net/] [0x2ECA0975]

Nick Johnson

May 6, 2015, 5:01:20 PM5/6/15
to london-hack-space
I know all of these words individually...

Aden

May 6, 2015, 5:15:16 PM5/6/15
to london-hack-space
Can we have support for myspace, livejournal, bebo, 711chan and grindr too please?

Jasper Wallace

May 6, 2015, 5:25:09 PM5/6/15
to london-hack-space
On Wed, 6 May 2015, Aden wrote:

> Can we have support for myspace, livejournal, bebo, 711chan and grindr too please?

Sure, send a pull request, tho I thought wizardchan was your prefered
hangout?