[lasercutter] [training] Tomorrow, Thursday, 8pm sharp

Charles Yarnold

May 6, 2015, 4:09:21 PM5/6/15
to Hackspace Mailing List
If you want training, you must read and follow all of this email. Items will be checked at the start of training, not having followed this email will invalidate you from being trained.

Training
 is now available to sign up for on the wiki for tomorrows training at 8:00pm. As always please note:
  • Training is open to a maximum of 5 pre booked places
  • Don't turn up if you don't have a pre booked slot
  • Training is £5 paid to the trainer at the end of the session
  • You must be already showing as a paid up member before booking a space.
  • You must list the exact name as is set on your membership account, this is so we can check your membership status.
  • You must have an rfid card registered to your members account and bring it with you
  • If you cannot attend the session please remove your name and email this thread letting us know at least 4 hours before the training.
  • Late comers won't be permitted, please be punctual. If you are running late contact solexious on irc (links on the wiki)
  • If you fail to attend without prior notice you will be unable to sign up for training in the future
Sign up by adding your name to the list here:

Happy Pew Pew
Solexious

p.s. if you are reading this email after the 7th you have missed the training, please don't reply to this thread. New training will be posted to the list once available to book for.

Charles Yarnold

May 6, 2015, 4:31:54 PM5/6/15
to Hackspace Mailing List
Attention Adiza Mali, your name isn't on the membership list and so has been removed.

Charles Yarnold

May 6, 2015, 4:54:09 PM5/6/15
to Hackspace Mailing List
Attention again Adiza Mali, your name still isn't on the membership list and so has been removed again. Please re read the email and follow the instructions.

Charles Yarnold

May 7, 2015, 6:25:23 AM5/7/15
to Hackspace Mailing List
Sadly I'm going to have to cancel tonight's training, I will email those signed up to give first dibs when a replacement slot is sorted.

Sol

Yulia

May 7, 2015, 9:08:45 AM5/7/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Sad indeed. Hope everything is ok, Sol.

Is lazercutter training a regular affair, or is there a long waiting? I would very much love to have one soon.

Thank you

Yulia

Henry Sands

May 7, 2015, 10:08:00 AM5/7/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Training is usually done one a week, usually on a Thursday or Friday.

Neil Thomson

May 7, 2015, 3:11:49 PM5/7/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
​Jut found this thread, there's three of us here, I don't sit on the mailing list so didn't see the cancellation, please do let us know when you do the next one, hope you sorted whatever it was.​

Charles Yarnold

May 10, 2015, 3:27:07 PM5/10/15
to Hackspace Mailing List
Training has been rearranged for Monday at 8pm, there is one slot free for someone who wasn't on the cancelled training to take...

Ben Vaughan

May 10, 2015, 3:32:46 PM5/10/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to join this.  See you all tomorrow!