Lasercutter cleaning and cooling

Charles Yarnold

Dec 10, 2011, 9:43:57 PM12/10/11
to Hackspace Mailing List
Hello all,

I grabbed out Coolbot to get her on the road to phoenixing into version 1.0, this means no Coolbot till Monday evening. Please remember to keep a manual check on water level temps.

I also grabbed out the bed and gave it the first stage of cleaning, it is currently drying and will need to be put back in before its next use.

Sol

Charles Yarnold

Dec 12, 2011, 3:41:53 PM12/12/11
to Hackspace Mailing List
*** You must still plug in the pump and check the temp manually ***

Coolbot is now back on top of the laser water tank. She is currently calibrating and testing. This means she is functioning fully apart from that she is not connected to the cooling pump.

If all goes well she will be in her new box and controlling the cooling of the lasercutter once again later this week.

Sol