Looking for Python/stats instructors

Lev Konstantinovskiy

Jul 3, 2015, 8:16:20 AM7/3/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

Hiya all,

I used to hack on the robotic arm on wheels long time ago with mentar and he suggested I email this list looking for people.

Would anyone be interested in teaching evening python and statistics courses in Old Street Campus?

Python, SQL, numpy, pandas, sklearn, PySpark, as well as the theory of regression, A/B testing, KNN and clustering. It is a a tiny bit of a lecture, then walking around the room getting people unstuck as they go through the sprint coding Python.

Ideally we are looking for full-time instructors, but would also fit a free-lancer/part-timer. Unfortunately, it would be hard to combine good teaching with a full-time day job. See job spec https://jobs.lever.co/galvanize/a8cbba9b-cf31-4f48-87d0-7ce9ccbeb8f5

p.s. We also run a meetup similar to London MathsSpace, though it is data science focused. We try to go all the way from proofs to a mapreduce implementation. :) All welcome at the next session on deep learning for text (exciting homework!) http://www.meetup.com/London-Data-Science-Journal-Club/