Re: Donation - Anyone interested in working 2010 Macbook without OS

Message has been deleted

Victor Florea

Oct 16, 2016, 12:56:39 PM10/16/16
to London Hackspace
Hey, I am interested in it, any time we can meet?

duminică, 16 octombrie 2016, 17:48:25 UTC+1, Amelia Silva a scris:
Hello everyone,

Would anyone be interested in my 2010 Macbook for parts or experimenting, it has no operating system installed.

Cheers,
Amelia

Michele Panegrossi

Oct 16, 2016, 1:47:30 PM10/16/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

Hi Amelia,

I was looking for something like that for a project! Is everything else kind of working apart from the lack of os?

Are you able to take it to the hackspace or do you need me to collect?

Many thanks,
Michele

On 16 Oct 2016 5:48 pm, "Amelia Silva" <mia...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

Would anyone be interested in my 2010 Macbook for parts or experimenting, it has no operating system installed.

Cheers,
Amelia

Amelia Silva

Oct 16, 2016, 6:09:06 PM10/16/16
to London Hackspace
Hello,

Sorry, I accidentally double posted. Will delete this thread. You can find updates In the original thread.
thanks