Storage Request #506: Lengths of Piitch Pine by Rob Canning

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Jul 13, 2016, 7:37:15 PM7/13/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Lengths of Piitch Pine
https://london.hackspace.org.uk/storage/506
by Rob Canning
14th Jul 2016 - 22nd Jul 2016
Request for 8 days in the basement (on the currently empty to rack of wood storage area between storage box area and work tables)

Making a bunk bed. There are 6 x ~8ft lengths of ~3" square pitch pine. Had playwood induction and will be mostly doing planeing and joint work using hand tools. I won't be constructing the bed in the hackspace - only working on the component / joints. Any treatment of the wood (tung oil) shall be done outside well away from shutters.

***If no one replies to this topic the request will be automatically approved within 2 days.***

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Aug 18, 2016, 11:24:04 AM8/18/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Approved with the reason 'No Objections (auto approve failed)' by David Mansfield

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Aug 18, 2016, 11:24:15 AM8/18/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Passed Deadline with the reason 'Could we get an update (or change the ticket status if already removed).' by David Mansfield

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Aug 23, 2016, 10:42:30 AM8/23/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Passed Deadline with the reason 'Please don't extend without an explanation.' by David Mansfield