SEWING GROUP MEET-UP 10 September 12pm

Chanelle Joseph

Aug 22, 2016, 10:31:27 PM8/22/16
to London Hackspace
Hi all,

Just to inform any sewing enthusiasts we have a master class in pattern cutting taking place on Saturday 10th September at 12pm. If you are interested in joining the group please send me an email.

Cheers

Chanelle

Chanelle Joseph

Sep 1, 2016, 3:38:35 AM9/1/16
to London Hackspace
In addition to the 10th next Wednesday is the sewing group meet up. We will be taking existing clothes and cloning a pattern from them replicate the same garment.

If you are interested in this please drop me an email.

Cheers

Zuzanna Szarłata

Sep 1, 2016, 3:39:44 PM9/1/16
to London Hackspace
Hi Chanelle,
I'm interested in joining the sewing group! I'm a fashion designer so could help with doing patterns etc.

spinny2010

Sep 2, 2016, 12:53:16 PM9/2/16
to London Hackspace
Hi Chanelle,

Do you think or know if pattern cutting technique could be applied to action sports equipment? Eg: Think kite, kite wing, sailmaking etc. Interested in the class.

Chanelle Joseph

Sep 5, 2016, 5:32:04 PM9/5/16
to London Hackspace
Great,

I'll send you a direct message.

Chanelle Joseph

Sep 5, 2016, 5:33:25 PM9/5/16
to London Hackspace
I think it's beyond my expertise, but I think I know some who might. I'll come back to you.

Chanelle Joseph

Sep 5, 2016, 5:39:21 PM9/5/16
to London Hackspace
Hi all,

we have over 10 people show interest for this session. We will be in the classroom from 12pm - 3pm. If there are no objections I will assume this ok to go ahead.

If you have shown interest in attend this session please make sure you have sent me a direct message.

Many thanks

JJ

Sep 7, 2016, 11:31:22 AM9/7/16
to London Hackspace
Just to forewarn you Lockpickers meet at 3pm on Saturday* but don't worry about overrunning as we're not usually too busy these days so we can almost certainly work around you or in the main space.

* I notice the calendar doesn't actually specify the classroom although it's where we've been for at least the two years I've been involved.

JJ

Chanelle Joseph

Sep 10, 2016, 3:43:43 AM9/10/16
to London Hackspace
Hi JJ

Sorry Sam did advise me but we are due to finished by then so shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks