Brazing Hearth Training

Alexandre Diaz

Oct 16, 2016, 12:48:02 PM10/16/16
to London Hackspace
Hello,

I would like to use the Brazing Hearth within the next two weeks (the sooner the better).

Can someone please point out to me who is in charge of training and when I can organise this ASAP?

I'm a member, but I live in Cambridge, so I'll only come down when I know I'll have someone there who's available.

Many thanks,

- Alexandre

Peter "Sci" Turpin

Oct 16, 2016, 12:58:45 PM10/16/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
That would be me. So far no one's been willing to actually put up any
money toward the £30 or so needed to refill the gas cylinder for it.

Would the trustees permit it being refilled from petty cash and a
nominal training fee repaying it?

Billy

Oct 16, 2016, 8:22:31 PM10/16/16
to London Hackspace

I'll chip in £30 to cover the up-front cost of the gas.

I would like to learn to braze, as it's now safe for me to start doing this sort of thing now.

Domas

Oct 17, 2016, 6:38:54 AM10/17/16
to London Hackspace
I'd also be willing to chip in towards up-front cost for the gas on top of training fee.

Des Quilty

Oct 17, 2016, 6:55:07 AM10/17/16
to London Hackspace
I'd chip in for some gas for a training session..

Peter "Sci" Turpin

Oct 17, 2016, 10:21:02 AM10/17/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Okay, I'll see if I can get in this week to get the cylinder filled.