Drivers for LHS move

LHS Trustees

Feb 19, 2018, 12:55:35 PM2/19/18
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

Drivers for LHS move.

We need drivers (and vehicles) for next weekend 23, 24, 25 FEB.

On the 23rd, some pallets need to be collected from Harlow. This will need a transit van or similar.

 On 24/25 all the stuff for storage will need to be moved

We need a large van/lorry with a tail lift.

It would also be useful to have a couple of transit vans. (zip car members?)

All expenses will be covered by the Hackspace.

If you have access to a large van with tail lift we can pay expenses or if you have no vehicle, we can hire one.

If you are available for any of these days, please email

Your Name, Licence class, days/times available and whether or not you have a vehicle.

trus...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Phil

Des Quilty

Feb 20, 2018, 4:26:47 AM2/20/18
to London Hackspace
Hi,

Approximately how long will each round trip take to the storage space?

Thx

Henry Sands

Feb 20, 2018, 4:29:36 AM2/20/18
to London Hackspace
Hi Dez,

10-15 minutes each way and however long it takes to load/unload.

If we get everything on pallets, it should be quite quick.

Kind regards,
Henry.

Des Quilty

Feb 20, 2018, 8:42:54 AM2/20/18
to London Hackspace
The ZipVan on QueensBridge Road is free, I could hire that for a couple of hours on Saturday afternoon? 11 quid an hour..Alternatively if you want to hire a Van with a tail lift I could drive that on Saturday happy to drive it for you.

Let me know..

henry...@ntlworld.com

Feb 20, 2018, 12:36:49 PM2/20/18
to London Hackspace

I'm free to drive from about 9pm on Saturday until 4am on Sunday.
I have a standard driving licence (0 points) which allows me to drive up to a 8 tonne vehicle.