Sewing machine?!?

Alexandra Sterling

Jan 22, 2017, 2:47:05 PM1/22/17
to London Hackspace
Do you have a sewing machine in the work area? If so, what kind(s)?

Thanks

Liam Lynch

Jan 22, 2017, 5:40:53 PM1/22/17
to London Hackspace
There are a number of domestic sewing machines on the craft shelf, some in better condition than others.

There is also a brother industrial sewing machine which was working last time I looked. We are short of bobbins for that machine, and the last time I saw it there was only one bobbin, so I'd recommend getting a few of your own. Note the industrial machine threads left to right, as opposed to most domestics which thread front to back.. If in doubt search You Tube..

Liam