Whole load of stolen gear from hackney wick

GLEE ETCH

Apr 25, 2017, 10:29:59 AM4/25/17
to London Hackspace
We (me and my boyfriend ) suffered a robbery last Friday and we know it wont be back :(
Its devastating... all of it..in just a beginnings of music production /live performances, including some of the modded gameboys i was preparing in hackspace :( and data drives with years of artworks/photos/portfolio.

Here is the list of gear: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1On2cnArLnrLhsmoQzxkZhFMgf8u1vcg7nJd6RMXucj0/edit?usp=sharing

Please visit our crowdfunding page we set up if you would like to know more and help us recover: https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/gleeetch

Thank you

Billy

Apr 25, 2017, 12:22:58 PM4/25/17
to London Hackspace

Did you make notes of the serial numbers of the equipment that you had stolen?

(A simple method is to take photo's of the labels and email them to yourself.)

If you have got them, then contact the Musician's Union, as they maintain a database of stolen equipment that they circulate to their partner music shops. You may be able to get some of the kit back that way.

DomK

Apr 26, 2017, 1:42:11 AM4/26/17
to London Hackspace
Have a look round the local cex and cash converters. If you can prove that the stuff is yours you can get it back normally without paying. There's quite a few electronic shops in Stratford centre near theatre royal stratford