Storage Request #537: Various pieces of English Ash by Harry Streuli

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Aug 19, 2016, 4:43:38 AM8/19/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Various pieces of English Ash
https://london.hackspace.org.uk/storage/537
by Harry Streuli
21st Aug 2016 - 17th Sep 2016
Request for 27 days in the basement (Timber Rack)

a number of pieces of Ash, including two larger slabs. Max dims approx 1500x400x60mm. The other pieces are smaller sections of a similar length.
Turning them into a table.

***If no one replies to this topic the request will be automatically approved within 2 days.***

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Aug 23, 2016, 10:45:33 AM8/23/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Approved with the reason 'No Objections (auto approve failed)' by David Mansfield

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Jan 27, 2017, 2:17:42 AM1/27/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Removed by Philip ROY

Harry Streuli

Jan 27, 2017, 5:16:01 AM1/27/17
to London Hackspace, no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Graham Perdeaux

Jan 27, 2017, 8:13:37 AM1/27/17
to London Hackspace
Extended withth no conversation about how it's overrun 4 months without a word said?

Nigel Worsley

Jan 27, 2017, 8:19:29 AM1/27/17
to london-hack-space
On 27 January 2017 at 13:13, 'Graham Perdeaux' via London Hackspace <london-h...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> Extended withth no conversation about how it's overrun 4 months without a word said?

It isn't even extended, Harry merely copied this text from the storage details page:
and then edited the date and posted it to the list.

Nigle

Harry Streuli

Jan 27, 2017, 9:34:56 AM1/27/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Apologies all.

I had two requests for two different projects that were very similar. I got them muddled up!!

This storage request is old and can be removed.

Harry