Next Space Organising Day on Saturday, 16 July

Martin Dittus

Jun 28, 2011, 5:07:55 PM6/28/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

Hallo,

We're doing a big Space Organising Day on Saturday, the 16 July in preparation for the next Open Day!

Fed up with the big pile of random crap in the middle of the workspace? Thinking it's time to restock our consumables? Keen to improve upon the inefficient use of storage space? Want to throw out things that have overstayed their "Time To Live"? Now's your chance to do this and more in the company of your fellow hackers!

There's not much planning to do, it's all quite straightforward. On the day we can coordinate as needed. We're collecting ideas here:
http://wiki.hackspace.org.uk/wiki/Space_Organising_Day

The day will start around 11am and will continue until midnight, or even later if we're feeling particularly inspired... your help on this day will have an even bigger impact than usual because we'll be able to work in larger groups. Even if you only come for an hour you will have made a great difference. And one of the best ways to contribute is to motivate others to come too.

This is also a chance to revive discussions around some of the ongoing infrastructure work in the space. Check out the list of the currently ongoing projects here:
http://wiki.hackspace.org.uk/wiki/Infrastructure

You can discuss these and other projects on our infrastructure list,
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/london-hack-space-infrastructure

m.