EMF CAMP 2016 - last moment TICKETs avaible

Stefan Sabo

Jul 23, 2016, 4:40:08 PM7/23/16
to London Hackspace
It looks as some LAST moment tickets are avaible for oncoming EMF CAMP 2016 (5th - 7th August 2016, Guildford)

Check https://www.emfcamp.org/tickets/choose

Juan Antonio Fernandez Morales

Jul 26, 2016, 5:56:20 AM7/26/16
to London Hackspace
Hi:

Something unfortunate happened and I can't go :(

So I have one spare ticket for the EMF, in case anyone is interested.

Ken Boak

Jul 26, 2016, 5:58:52 AM7/26/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
How much - put me down for it

Ken

Juan Antonio Fernandez Morales

Jul 26, 2016, 6:13:15 AM7/26/16
to London Hackspace
Hi:

The price I paid was 120 quid.

Your tickets are:

Full Camp Ticket: 1 at £120.00

Aden

Jul 26, 2016, 6:16:10 AM7/26/16
to london-hack-space
I've got one for sale too for £100

Elliot West

Aug 3, 2016, 6:20:38 AM8/3/16
to London Hackspace
Hello,

I also have a spare ticket available + parking. Get in touch if it is of interest.

Thanks,

Elliot.
Message has been deleted

Tony

Aug 4, 2016, 7:23:53 AM8/4/16
to London Hackspace
I've got one ticket available if you're still after one.

On Wednesday, August 3, 2016 at 5:46:49 PM UTC+1, kraptv wrote:
Dearest Elliott Teabot - I am interested in your ticket plus parking. If you can reply directly to me, that would be very nice.

(Seems the mobile Google groups interface lacks the reply-privately option)

Thank you!

-kraptv