Storage Request #96: Wood on Rack stage 2 by Matthew Gill

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Mar 20, 2015, 11:58:04 AM3/20/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Wood on Rack stage 2
https://london.hackspace.org.uk/storage/96
by Matthew Gill
23rd Mar 2015 - 23rd Jun 2015
Request for 3 months in the basement (Wood Rack)

All done with the kitchen (galley) now. Have made sofa fronts for the saloon as well. I have now moved on to the next cabin and need to make some bunk fronts, a locker front, doors and a cabin sole. Any storage suggestions on what has been successful/unsuccessful very welcome. I'll try to keep the wood on the rack much tidier. Best. Matthew

***If no one replies to this topic the request will be automatically approved within 2 days.***

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Apr 7, 2015, 8:58:02 AM4/7/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Approved with the reason 'Kicking' by Mark Steward

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Jul 3, 2015, 12:46:15 PM7/3/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Removed by Dean Forbes